David Saint-Jacques is the Next Canadian to Fly to the International Space Station.
Canadian science on the International Space Station
RADARSAT-2: 10 years in service to Canadians
Space serving the Arctic and the Great Canadian North
Visit the Aeronautica boutique.
Quick access to our latest news
- RADARSAT-2 helps create permanent road link to Arctic Ocean
- CSA astronaut David Saint-Jacques reveals new ground-breaking science and technologies
- Space serving the Arctic and the Great Canadian North
- Taking action on climate change
- Canadarm2 to catch its 25th spaceship as Dragon resupplies the ISS
More about What's New